Kings Cars are proud to be a supporter of Bellarine Catchment Network and our initiatives. The support of the Kings Cars Tritan enables the Network to conduct many projects and programs including:
- Pest plant and animal removal and control.
- Revegetation works including 10 community revegetation days.
- Environment days with up to 25 schools.
- Various events and activities such as Summer By The Sea, Gardens for Wildlife, citizen science projects and more.
- Support to over 25 environmental groups, community organisations and land managers.
Find out more about Kings Cars at http://www.kingscars.com.au/
Bellarine Catchment Network staff and committee with the sponsored vehicle from Kings Cars. From left to right: Program Manager Matt Crawley, Secretary John Fyfe, Caring for Our Bays Coordinator Angie Poole, President Steve Boothroyd and Biodiversity, Field and Education Officer Lachlan Forbes.
Bellarine Catchment Network staff with Kings Car vehicle at the BCN office. From left to right: Bellarine Landcare Facilitator Sophie Small, Caring for Our Bays Coordinator Angie Poole, Program Manager Matt Crawley, Biodiversity, Field and Education Officer Lachlan Forbes and Communications and Engagement Coordinator Naomi Wells.