Activity Kits & Equipment
We have developed a range of resources to facilitate community awareness and involvement. If you would like to borrow any of this equipment, please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aquascope Adventure: 25 Aquascopes, 30 pairs of wetsuit booties;
- Birdwatching: 10 binoculars, 1 scope, 10 bird identification guides;
- Beachcombing: Artefact kit, 'Hero' corflute signs, hula hoops;
- Revegetation: Tree planters, guards, stakes, gloves, glasses, hammers.
Booklets and Brochures
- Discover The Real Ocean Grove Booklet;
- Indigenous Wildlife of the Bellarine Peninsula Brochure;
- Clifton Springs Curlewis Booklet;
- Coastal and Inland Plants of the Bellarine Peninsula booklet (currently in reprint 2020).